Clients bring their bank statements and check stubs in each month for processing of their monthly books. If assets or financing has been acquired, such as auto financing, we ask that the client also furnish us with the loan agreement. If the client can provide us with a monthly figure for accounts receivable, inventory and accounts payable, we can adjust those balances on a monthly basis as well.
Monthly bookkeeping procedures include:
- Reconciliation of bank statement
- Depreciation schedule of all fixed assets, updated monthly
- Preparation of amortization schedules for all loans acquired
- Computer input of checks, deposits and JE’s
- Printing of monthly books
(Financial statement, general ledger, sales journal, payroll journal, transaction listing)